VILNIUS GEDIMINAS TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE
FACULTY OF BUSINESS MANAGING
Department of FINANCE ANATOMIST
Organizing the charges strategy of CJSC " Ingman ledai”
Student: Laurynas Kolka, Mvfu-10/1
Academic supervisor: Indrė Lapinskaitė
1 ) INTRODUCTION3
2 . THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF PRICING4
1 ) 1Price concept4
1 . 2Pricing methods5
1 . 3Factors that influence charges decisions7
1 ) 4Price coverage and its objectives9
1 . 5Price strategy as well as its objectives11
1 ) 6Pricing in different types of market12
1 . 7System of discounts14
installment payments on your PRACTICAL PART15
2 . 1Company profile and brief description15
1 . 1 . 1 . Company's legal type of organization16
1 ) 1 . installment payments on your Company commercial - economic activity description16
1 . 1 ) 3. Item market analysis17
2 . 1Industry and marketplace definition17
several. VIVA goodies price determination of 75 pcs18
several. 1Companies costs methods18
3. 2VIVA vanilla ice cream EXW price calculation18
3. 3Product sales for the consumer pricing20
3. 4Break-even pricing method21
3. 5Optimal price level determination23
several. 6Existing business pricing technique for discounts32
1 ) INTRODUCTION
Costs problems throughout the economy have always been quite complicated and insufficiently explored, and the cost - a critical social and economic relationships element. Pricing control every one of the production and marketing process. In addition , the precise price at a given second depends on the degree of the means of production, marketplace development, as well as segmentation coming from intermediate and final usage, on the type and number of brokers active in the industry. Thus, the pricing is a price-forming and psychological, sociable, political, industry and other elements synthesis. This production of operating a variety of setting the retail price level characteristics and human relationships, selecting relevant pricing strategy. Pricing - a complicated method, so it is very important to make the most of discovering it. Thus in this work i will check out pricing in the individual firm. This conventional paper work target: to analyze the pricing approach to CJSC „Ingman ledai". The goals with this work:
2. Access to the pricing terms;
* Specify the price as well as methods;
* To review pricing policy, strategy and low cost scheme; 2. Identify charges in different marketplace types;
2. Describe the selected company, the industry in which it operates; * Identify the chosen product pricing for the enterprise; 5. Calculate the chosen product selling price in four methods;
5. Describe you can actually marketing strategy;
5. Pricing theoretical analysis with the literature;
2. Theory and practice compliance;
* Charges systems in the enterprise research.
2 . ASSUMPTIVE ASPECTS OF CHARGES
1 . 1 Price idea
In industry economy, price are one of the most significant parameters that directly affect you�re able to send financial condition. Therefore , evaluating the cost, the manufacturers seek to meet the requirements of producers and consumers. The swiftest and most successful way to have the maximum profit company -- the right pricing. Properly the price can enhance profits quicker than that made by growing revenue. Price provides quite a number of meanings. It is not the particular amount of money you pay. In line with the marketing, the price is the value that the customer pays for exchange for his needs. Price - This is actually the monetary value of the expression. Value for money - an essential indicator from the company's actions and the economic means of the organization objectives. The most frequent can be said the literature cost is treated as a key element from the company's plan, which manages the company's sales volume. Available in the market economy rates perform the subsequent functions: 5. accounting and control of the aggregation;
5. payment and income generation;
* reference allocation;...
Recommendations: 1 . A. Bartkienė, Rinkos kainų politika ir kainodara. Vilnius: Valstybinis leidybos centras, 1993.
2 . A. Miečinskienė, Kainodara. Paskaitų konspektas. 2009m.
3. T. Rastenis, Kainodara: mokomoji knyga. Kaunas, KTU, 2000.
5. L. Bagdonienė. R. Hopenienė, Paslaugų marketingas ir vadyba. Kaunas: Technologija. 2004m.
a few. http://www.verslobanga.lt/lt/patark.full/3c22d8507dabd
7. V. Kutut, Techninis normavimas ir kainodara. Vilnius: Technika. 2006. (pricing)